Sunday 13 January 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine


This is my everyday makeup routine. I wear this during the day when I’m out and about. I love watching tutorials and reading blogs on everyday makeup routines because I can get an idea on what new foundations I can try, or see something new that I can try, and simply because I’m nosey. Before I begin I want to start off by saying that I wear a very light coverage foundation during the day because I don’t want to look cakey and I want my face to feel light and airy. I want to look as if I have no foundation on my face; I want it to look as if it is my second skin. I have been wearing the fairly new Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. This foundation is not for those who want full coverage; this foundation is very light and evens out my skin tone. Most people don’t realize I’m even wearing foundation when I have it on. It gives my skin this radiant glow making my skin look fresh and healthy. I love it.

On with the Makeup routine….

I start off with putting on my Le Blanc Whitening Concentrate Continuous Action serum. I know im supposed to use a moisturizer instead of a serum. But this baby is a diamond in a bottle. I don’t need a moisturizer.





 

Next I put on my Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in the colour 30 Beige. I use my finger instead of brush because it is easier to apply that way. I don’t use a concealer after this because I feel that I don’t need it.

 



I then use my Chanel Matte Lumiere powder to lightly dust my nose and my eyelids because they are the oiliest part of my face and I don’t want to shine like a disco ball.



 

I then put on my eyeliner using the Sephora liquid liner. I love that liner because it is easy to apply and the brush is thin so I can get a sleek thin line. The black does not streak and I can apply it quickly without having to go over it a bunch of times and it stays on all day.


 

The last thing I put on my face is my Baby Lips Lip Balm in the colour Cherry Me. It gives my lips the moisture it needs with a bit of a red tint.

This Makeup routine gives my face the natural look I want. It also takes the foundation police off my case. My friends always asked me what foundation I use and it gets so embarrassing especially the fact that people know that I’m wearing it. With the Chanel Vitalumiere aqua, it doesn’t even look like I’m wearing foundation. My friends compliment me on my skin rather than my foundation. This is the best deceiver.


No comments:

Post a Comment