Sunday 18 November 2012

Starbucks Daze at Chapters




What is it with atmosphere in Starbucks? I feel like making it my second home.

I went to my nearest Chapters Indigo the other day and purchased a bunch of murder mystery books. I love reading mysteries and getting shocked when I figure out who the killer is. I often choose to read these types of books in the colder months so I can cozy up on my couch with a blanket and a warm cup of hot cocoa and read until I get drowsy. 

Anyways, back to Starbucks…..

As we all know in every Chapters bookstore there is always a Starbucks. I went in after purchasing my books and got myself my favourite holiday drink- Peppermint Mocha. I looked for a spot in the corner of the store and made it my territory. I took out my book and started reading in the dim lit room, drowning out the sound of the people talking on their cellphones and the typing noise of social networking obsessed people. I sat in that store for literally five hours reading and consuming coffee. I felt at peace in Starbucks. I am honestly making more trips to Starbucks just to relax and feel at ease. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I love that place.


No comments:

Post a Comment