Friday 30 November 2012

Paris ♥


One of my wishes in life is to go to Paris for my honeymoon. I know, I know, it sounds so cliché but what can I say? I’m a hopeless romantic.

I want to shop and go sightseeing in the beautiful city of love. I want to fall in love all over again.

Skip on the streets, ride a bike, eat macaroons and cheesecake like that girl in the Miss Dior Cherie commercial.

Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower (I’m a weirdo I know).

Drink coffee outside a café. 

Visit the Eiffel Tower. Well duh I’m going to see the Eiffel Tower. What moron goes to Paris for the first time and doesn't go to see the Eiffel Tower. It won’t be me.   

Cruise on the Seine River on Bataeu Mouche like Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant in the movie Charade. 

Watch the Opera at Opera Garnier. 

Drink hot chocolate at Angelinas (I’ve heard they serve the best hot chocolate in the world, tastes just like melted chocolate. YUMS). 

Have High Tea the Ritz (très chic).

No comments:

Post a Comment