Sunday 18 November 2012

My First Blog Entry


Hello Everyone,Today is the start of my very first blog, and I am really excited. I can't wait to document all my thoughts, and feelings. I hope I will continue to write until and when I start my own family (no I am not married (yet), but I hope to be someday). Anyways, I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Iqra Ahmad and I am 22 years old. Let me stop you there for a moment. A lot of people get shocked when I tell them I am 22. They don’t believe me. They think I am a teenager. I hate it when they tell me I look like a kid, but at times I am glad they think I look younger because once I turn 30 , I won’t look it.  Yay, for me. I am currently a University student majoring in English and Geography and aspire to be a teacher. I love to write and read. (boy, do I love to read).  I have started my own diary and love writing in it, but it has turned more into a scrapbook than a diary. So, now I have decided to use this as my diary.


If you met my friends they will tell you that I am a sophisticated type of person, or at least I try to be one. I am the type of person who loves to wear heels all the time (even in the house). To me it spells sophistication. I love wearing pearls and lace dresses, I love pastels and sometimes daring reds and black. One of my most known hobbies (other than reading and writing) is baking. I am a passionate baker. I bake whenever I can, and when I’m not baking I’m watching baking videos on youtube.


I am just so excited for this blog, I have been reading peoples blogs for years and they have become wonderful mommies to the cutest babies. I hope one day my blog will turn out like theirs - full of adventures, laughter and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment